How YOU can help AGNAP
There are many ways in which you can support AGNAP’s work. Donations and membership fees can now be submitted on line, as well as via payment to the Treasurer.
- By joining us, coming to meetings and taking on a role
- By telling others about us
- By bringing others to join us
- By donating in cash or kind
- By coming to our events
- By endowing a project in your or a loved-one’s name
- By remembering us in your Will
Membership is open to all.
>>> Membership Form
Why not Volunteer with us?
Find out how you can volunteer with us here:
From office administration work, fundraising, advice, and pastoral care, we have a role to suit your skills and availability.
In return, we offer you the opportunity to network with new people, learn about our projects, update your skills, enhance your CV and help us to deliver high quality services to the local community & in Guyana. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.